Like T-Pain said, I'm on a boat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i'm not but my Raptor is!!! it's finally on it's way to Germany. Now to see if it beats me there, like it was suppose to.

:beer:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHA . I said the same thing when mine hit the boat on its way to Germany. I went up to Bremerhaven to pick her up. Long trip, but well worth it. Where you at in the 'schland? I'm going to guess Ramstien or Spangdahlem since your AF.

OP
OP
Frivol

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what can i say T-Pain is the man! I'm at Ramstein, We had ours shipped on military so it'll just randomly show up in about a month.

OP
OP
Frivol

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for all who care to read. Yes i'm like UBER excited.

The raptor is at the VPC in the KMC. My wife is going to try to pick it up tomorrow. It'll depend on her work and the people at the VPC. At this one they are worse than California DMVs...

As for me, I am about 30 days from being with my wife, my puppies(well they are both 80+lbs now), and my Raptor.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting exciting Frivol and I'm happy for you! You'll soon be back with your wife, dogs and Raptor. I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics! Good luck with this last bit of waiting.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CONGRATS. I'm going to be up at KMC at the end of the month. I go up there once a month usually to hit up that BIG A$$ PX complex. Hit me up when you are back and have some time, we gotta terrorize these streets and get some offroad time.

OP
OP
Frivol

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's in the driveway. The only think i can keep thinking is about the AFN commerical that talks about marking your stuff and it ends by saying but this one is mine.

I'm absolutly game Nacho, I've got R&R when i get back and then a decent amount of leave. Just let e know when! and yeah that thing is Huge... it rivals the mall in my hometown.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GREAT looking truck Frivol, congratulations!

attachment.php