Lightning with Raptor bits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am operating under the assumption that the gen 4 (not gen 3 facelift) will be a powerboost hybrid

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
facelift is 2024 MY... not sure how much update the raptor will get, for facelift
Next gen f150 should be 2027 model year i think
I just google the "facelift".... not a huge fan haha. How big are they gonna make the damn headlights.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am operating under the assumption that the gen 4 (not gen 3 facelift) will be a powerboost hybrid
that would not surprise me at all. powerboost hybrid makes the most sense. full electric without a charging station in the woods or dessert is useless can plug into a tree. you'd have to carry a generator just incase.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems cool and all. don't try to jump it like a raptor. that frame will be toast with the extra weight and that range is going to be absolutely pitiful.

now if its for show and isn't going to see much in the way of true off-roading it'll be fine. but again range is the key for a off-road designed machine.