LGE*CTS Bumpers, Side Bars, and Baja Forged Product Photo Gallery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We put all of our signature products all in one place for your viewing pleasure!
Our Baja Forged Products include: Signature Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Side Bars, Navigation Unit Brackets, Upper Shock Mounts, and Lower Shock Plates.
All of our Baja Forged products are designed here at LGE*CTS Motorsports and made in the USA!

If any of you guys have our LGE*CTS Baja Forged products, PM me some of your awesome pictures so we can have even more pictures to show others!

NOTE: Right now, I do not have any pictures of mounted Lower and Upper Shock Mounts. We are putting some on the WD-40 truck and will post pictures as soon as i get them.
Update: Shock Mount pictures are now online.

Here's the Link! If anyone is interested in ordering, send a PM, order online, or call us a (909)-599-2228!
Baja Forged Products | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Along with a few pictures from the gallery, click on the link for more!

411e6b225576cb9388e88da7fcaff087~Front%20Bumper%20(Theresa%20Raptor8).jpg

39b4abeae3684d91e575ac9fbdb5ce51~Side%20Bars%20(Theresa%20Raptor).jpg

515b4f4b6e8e97a0f58c74923fee01d0~Rear%20Bumper%20(Red%20Raptor).jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: We now have our Baja Forged Shock Mounts, both lower and upper, on the gallery for your viewing pleasure. They are on page 2, at the end.

If you have any questions, please call (909)-599-2228, or shoot us a PM

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO, I went to your website, and after struggling to find the Raptor page, I could not see the shock mounts, etc. I just got one picture of a grey raptor sitting on some sand.

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the link to the lower mounts
Suspension : Lower shock mount Plates | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop
Here is the link to the upper mounts
Suspension : Baja Raptor Upper shock mounts | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

For some reason we do not have the part # to purchase both together on the website. I will have our guys that does our website put it up on Wednesday when he is in. If you would like to order it before than, let me now and I will get everything handled for you. ~Sara~

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions...

Im pretty set on getting the front bumper you guys make (hopefully order by end of summer). Question on that is, is the skid plate included with the bumper or is it a seperate part for more money?

As far as the rear bumper goes. Am I able to retain the hitch with it?
Also, is there anyway you could fab the raptor rear to look a little more the one you have fo the tundra, with it angling in toward the sides?

Thanks,
-Jeremy