LFG!!! 21' Raptor Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol..
Get r dun.

Also, what is the width on them tires? Are they stokc size?

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am in the club, but I guess Ford doesn't take the orders as they were submitted, I still don't have the truck, ordered before most of the users on the forum, and nothing all that special equipment-wise but yet trucks order days/weeks later are already built and even delivered, I hope it's worth the wait!

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am in the club, but I guess Ford doesn't take the orders as they were submitted, I still don't have the truck, ordered before most of the users on the forum, and nothing all that special equipment-wise but yet trucks order days/weeks later are already built and even delivered, I hope it's worth the wait!
I’m in the same boat. First order at my dealer with a 01 priority. Still do not have the truck. A couple guys that ordered in July have theirs already. Oh well just my luck, I’m happy for them but throwing myself a small pitty party.

haoleboi808

Reaction score
My LFG is on the train. Getting ready to fly out to pick it up in a week or so. Can’t wait I’m stoked! Thanks for the pics guys making the wait worth while seeing how beautiful she looks