Let’s see those Raptor Xmas Gifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I got a pair of Sparco Evo II QRT seats for my raptor and a Carli sway bar for my super duty. ( that is backordered apparently.)

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why does it look like your truck is listing? or maybe since it doesn't have a V8, it is trying to get a gig in a v8 commercial?

it’s at the four roses distillery! I’d be listing after visiting there too! :cheers:

Looks like a combination of the wheels turned and the induced camber, along with a slightly tilted camera.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
it’s at the four roses distillery! I’d be listing after visiting there too! :cheers:

Looks like a combination of the wheels turned and the induced camber, along with a slightly tilted camera.

It just kinda struck me weird when I looked at the building roofline compared to the raptor's roofline.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
why does it look like your truck is listing? or maybe since it doesn't have a V8, it is trying to get a gig in a v8 commercial?

H*ly crap! I have no idea, but, I’d guess it’s some sort of iPhone artifact. it’s that way on the phone too.

Overclocker

Reaction score
I bought the jack and cradle from Pro Eagle because they were having a black friday deal that no vendors could get. If that deal is didnt exist I would have got them all from ORA.

I didn't think to check Pro Eagle directly for a deal on the jack. If you don't mind saying, how much was it through them on black Friday?