Leitner Active Cargo Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruceyZ06

Reaction score
I know this is my first post however I am real. If you want to go to the forumcorvette.com and search my screen name BruceyZ06 you'll see me over a 10 year member FYI. I also listed my phone to if someone is interested and wanted to text or ask me more questions about my bed rack system. This is my Leitner Design’s active cargo system rack for sale. You can Google “Leitner Design’s” and it’ll take you to their website. This system is coming off my 2018 Ford F150 Raptor. It’s only 3 months old. This will fit all Ford F150’s from 2010- 2020. It's in Corona, California, and made to order. I have lots of upgrades including the center extra load bar, 2 roto pack gas cans with locks, along with the XL Gear Pod with 2 small Gear Pods. This bed rack is powder coated black with a textured finish. It’s awesome! It turns heads wherever I go and I always get thumbs up for it. I have over $3000 invested in this set up. The gear pods are lockable and yes I have the keys for them. I’m going to long travel suspension in the rear so I’ll need a different set up. I have more pictures and its in excellent condition. If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me via phone call or text at 505-918-50nine6. Asking price is $2450 or best offer and would like this gone ASAP. Its not hard to install it took me about 2 hours to do it. I’m located in Albuquerque, NM but I’m willing to ship at buyers expense or meet half ways to complete the purchase. I included my local craigslist link. OR text me for more pics at 505-918-5096

Thanks for looking!

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/d/albuquerque-f150-leitner-active-cargo/7100786184.html

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg