Leaking Rear Window on New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peejalino

Reaction score
Hey folks, new raptor owner here. I managed to pick up a new 23' Avalanche Gray Raptor and this is definitely my dream truck! Only one thing which we though were a small issue turned into a big one. I recently got my truck back from the detailing and ceramic coating and the detailer mentioned to get it checked from the dealer as he noticed underneath the rubber mat on the front passenger side was wet. To him he thought it could just be the ac drain line.

Fast forward to this past Monday when I dropped it off for service what they actually found from a water test was that the rear window has a faulty seal which is causing the water to pour into the cabin. (we recently just had a storm) and something they haven's seen before on a new truck. (now only has 4xx miles)

Thankfully they found the problem but now they have to remove rear window to make sure no cracks and if none, they can re-seal window but they will have to replace all the interior carpeting and re-check all the wiring since they noticed it could have water damage on the wiring.

Literally was able to enjoy my truck just for two weeks since I had to wait for it to ship here but now without a truck for what they estimate about 3-4 weeks.

:sad72:

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally was able to enjoy my truck

Folks get their leaking Prius fixed all the time around here. You’ll be just fine.

You ain't got no truck unless you put up some pics to show us

Too many Raptor owner wanna be's who only own a prius post here...

1716581352721.png

Sorry to hear you had a bad seal. Hopefully they get it fixed up quickly and correctly ASAP so you can show off that truck!

OP
OP
peejalino

peejalino

Reaction score
I managed just a few pics before it had to go in for service. Definitely more to come when it's done.

So far just changed the antenna and got tint just in time for the summer.

Raptor 1.jpgRaptor 2.jpg