Lead Foot Grey Haters ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the success of Leadfoot Gray Raptors is partly due to the cool name of the color...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve seen at least 2 other vehicles on the road campaigning the exact same color. Before someone chimes in with it being some proprietary mix or special appearance effects, it’s nothing new.

Anybody here got a Red Ducati? I used to have one and they use the exact same shade of red as lawn equipment manufacturer Toro.

There’s no real bad Raptor color.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve put 1000 miles on my ‘20 leadfoot thus far....I’m partial to black, but I definitely like this color on the Raptor & esp as a DD- it stays cleaner longer well & hides swirls etc

My 2018 was black & I’ve had a ton of black vehicles, it’s nice having a “different” type of color w/o having it stand out much- in other words I think the leadfoot is about as rare a color in general (not necessarily on Raptors obvi) as a yellow or orange or green shade- BUT it’s a grey truck w/ black accents so it makes it stand out w/o standing out.

the nardo grey that Audi makes reminds me of it, and that’s definitely not a bad thing

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Subaru has their own lead foot too, I think it’s the cross-tek(?)

Yeah, I’ve fallen into more black vehicles than I can count. Come to think of it... all my SVT / FP vehicles. No regrets though.