Late Notice - Hollister Hills Overland Rally 2010 THIS Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
:popcorn:

Man this is some good @#$^!!! Wow I didn't know we could have soooooo much drama on multiple threads!!!!

I hope it's all in fun and not taken too seriously.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope it's all in fun and not taken too seriously.
So do I but I get the feeling its not. I hope I'm wrong.

Back on topic though... Andy is exactly right. I haven't invited you guys up this way and to Hollister because, quite frankly, it just aint a place a Raptor belongs. Sure there are a couple few miles of cool stuff; there's even an opsticle course we could have some fun at (common Andy... our Raptors can handle the logs and mud pit :mrgreen:). But that's just about it.

Crawling Jeeps rule that particular hill, as well they should given the terrain.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PS: Now that I'm thinking on it, it might be fun to head back up there and hit that obsticle course again, but this time in the Raptor. I'd be fun to compare it to how (not) well my previous truck did (a Dakota)

IMG_0354.jpg

^^That's how I *used* to get air before the Raptor :D Look at that body flex (follow the style line from the bed forward to the cab!)! :wow:

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad I don't have a truck this's in my backyard. Anyone attend any events like this? Good for beginners?