Late Notice - Hollister Hills Overland Rally 2010 THIS Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brian, do you want one? I'll bring it for you for DV......:)

So you're giving them to those who did get stuck? :thumbsup:

igitdtxnjj.jpg

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you're giving them to those who did get stuck? :thumbsup:

igitdtxnjj.jpg

Anybody (Brian) with a statue that is going to be erected outside of the trails we ran (right WBIMOTA :) ), and didn't need a tow definitely deserves a shirt.

Mark needs one too. He was just "parked" there for a duration and ended up getting out without a tow!

Dan, you're so predictable.....LOL...I am so glad you're here to entertain us. :)

Actually, the back of the shirt is going to say something completely different.

duplicate

Got a little excited there?

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, actually WE pushed Mark out while you um, err, were doing something else.

Haven't you had enough humiliation for a month?

Ok, here is where you get schooled......again.

Remember, there were several witnesses there.

I offered help to Mark.
I offered help to you, several times but you declined while you were whining about Brian and why if you were leading the group this never would have happened.
I was down the hill with WBIMOTA trying to assist him with his debacle.
I ran up that hill three times checking in to see if you guys needed anything.
I helped PUSH WBIMOTA's truck out with the other guys.
There were two other guys in that other truck that seemed to have things under control dig wise until they got towed out.
After you asked me how to get back down the sand hill without getting stuck again, I ran down the hill guiding YOUR sorry ass down a line so you wouldn't get your hapless vehicle stuck again.
My truck was idling down at the base of the hill by itself with my dog in it with the A/C running and I offered it to both Brian's GF and your better half minding your small pet dog to sit in instead of sitting/standing under an umbrella in the rising heat.

So, once again your recollection of the event is sorely lacking and not once did ANYONE say to me the entire trip (or since then except for the "Sandman") that I didn't help out. I also remember getting an email from YOU after the trip which was sent out to the group with the line, and I quote..."Special thanks to Brian for leading us (and working so hard to getting us unstuck) and Tim and Mark."

So, you are full of ****.

You are only attempting this feeble stab to help your agenda, which still won't change the fact you got stuck, threw a hissy fit like a child about how you were going to pack it up and leave early.

Dan, let it go.

You are really embarrassing yourself here publicly....again.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, actually WE pushed Mark out while you um, err, were doing something else.

Never said he wasn't PUSHED....I said he wasn't TOWED.

Take a breath, and r....e.....a.....d.............t........h.........e............p.....o.......s........t!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ummm... I was moving forward under my own power for several feet before you guys jumped in and started pushing... :mrgreen:

I never asked for any help but it was really cool how you guys ran over and started pushing once you saw me moving... that's what makes these trips so great... The PEOPLE.