Last 2011 Built?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Velocity767

Reaction score
Well I originally ordered back in June, got my Vin mid August with a build date around August 20th. Originally I wasn't able to get the nav system due to the tsunami, but my dealer called me August 29th and said they just found out nav was available and would be happy to order me one with nav.

It was hard to pass on my first order which was probably going to be delivered that week, but the nav was too tempting. Besides, they said they had an allocation left so they could get me a vin # that week and build date the next week or two. I was skeptical but went for it anyway. Needless to say that wasn't the case and I'm still waiting.

Luckily I just got the vin today, no sticker yet but he said it will be there the week of October 31st. So its going to have been about a 4-5 month wait for what may be one of the last 2011s built hahaha. Should have just ordered a 2012 at this rate, but I am happy to finally have a vin. Cant wait to finally get it and join the ranks of everyone else here!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I originally ordered back in June, got my Vin mid August with a build date around August 20th. Originally I wasn't able to get the nav system due to the tsunami, but my dealer called me August 29th and said they just found out nav was available and would be happy to order me one with nav.

It was hard to pass on my first order which was probably going to be delivered that week, but the nav was too tempting. Besides, they said they had an allocation left so they could get me a vin # that week and build date the next week or two. I was skeptical but went for it anyway. Needless to say that wasn't the case and I'm still waiting.

Luckily I just got the vin today, no sticker yet but he said it will be there the week of October 31st. So its going to have been about a 4-5 month wait for what may be one of the last 2011s built hahaha. Should have just ordered a 2012 at this rate, but I am happy to finally have a vin. Cant wait to finally get it and join the ranks of everyone else here!

I almost wish that I would have waited for the NAV, but my dealer went ahead with the order while I was offshore and sent me pictures when the Truck was delivered and I just could not refuse it, Congrats on getting your Vin trust me your truck will be worth the wait, which color did you get?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My 2011 is scheduled for 10/17/11. I was told that is the last week for 11s and that the 10/24 week begins the 12s.

Considering what you have gone through, just giving you a heads-up. Im sure Harley will clarify if he see this thread.

Good luck! :peace:

Nateand101

Reaction score
Big Blue: I have a build date for my 2011 of the week of the 24th. My dealer said that I was on the last week of the 2011 build. I guess we will see if mine comes as a 2012.

OP
OP
V

Velocity767

Reaction score
I almost wish that I would have waited for the NAV, but my dealer went ahead with the order while I was offshore and sent me pictures when the Truck was delivered and I just could not refuse it, Congrats on getting your Vin trust me your truck will be worth the wait, which color did you get?

I got Tuxedo Black. Almost wish I went with white or blue now, but Ive always had a thing for black cars so I'm sure I will be happy.

My 2011 is scheduled for 10/17/11. I was told that is the last week for 11s and that the 10/24 week begins the 12s.

Seeing as i don't have a sticker yet Im guessing my build date is likely that same week then. Hopefully the delivery doesn't take too long.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First week build for 2012 Raptors, looks to be Nov 7th.

randy

How does Ford determine in what order to build? When the build Raptors, are they built a certain number at a time, or are the interspersed throughout the line with regular F150's? Are 150's built on a first ordered type basis, or do higher volume dealers get preference over lower volume dealers?