Lane keeping arrows disappeared!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark20rptr

Reaction score
I have you beat. I took my raptor to the dealer. They called me 4 hours later and told me about the button behind the shifter. Apparently the car wash detailer turned it off while cleaning.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have you beat. I took my raptor to the dealer. They called me 4 hours later and told me about the button behind the shifter. Apparently the car wash detailer turned it off while cleaning.
What button do you speak of? Like the mode button or is there another button on a raptor I don’t know about?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove mine for 6 months wondering how you guys knew what gear the truck was in. Turns out the shift paddles/buttons turn the display completely off or do top gear limiting when in auto mode.

OP
OP
V

Valravn

Reaction score
Lol. Know how to get those back thanks to this thread.

Last edited:

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife used to make fun of me when I/we would get a new car/truck/Suv and I would sit in the vehicle and read the manual. Until she could not figure out why/how/where something she needs is or does not work. Manuals are the best! :headbang:

Right behind the shifter by the cargo box. Rectangular button.
So the same lane departure button which started this thread. The way you worded it, you made it sound like a different button

Last edited:

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got the Raptor, that button was off. I had stumbled across the lane keep assist settings in the menu, but had never seen it working so didn't know how it behaved. I thought I always stayed in my lane, so never really gave it a second thought.

One day, months later, I inadvertently hit that button while driving, and several minutes later lane keep assist kicks in. Turns out in the menu, when I first got the truck, I had set it to it's strongest setting because I had never felt it kick in.

Scared the crap out of me! Thought my steering rack was malfunctioning or something! Then I realized I had hit that button, and it all made sense.

And THAT'S how I found out what that button did. Turned it back off and haven't used it since.

Also had the gear indicator turn off, but a post on here helped me with that.

I'm ready for my test now, smurfslayer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc