Laminex Lighting Protection Film

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a good use for the film that was left over from my light bar!
The third brake light wrap went on very easy & with a little trim/tuck looks like it was made for it.

Attachments

• Lumin-x2.jpg
    Lumin-x2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 70

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
read my mind! lol I'm debating on ordering some for my tails and 3rd. I already have clear bra on my headlights.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how r these holding up??

i am thinking about pulling the trigger on these. i want to do my headlights, i already had my tails done by my tint guy but i am not crazy about the way they came out. i am goin to give it a few more days to see how they settle. luckily i kind of know him and he didnt charge me much for all he work i had him do for me. so i might rip them off and throw these on.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also curious how this is holding up...I'm looking at putting it on my new light bar to tone it down a little bit. Was the tinted effect noticeable on your light bar?

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still holding up great & the difference in light output for the lightbar is negligible, but I may try the lighter gray for my headlights next time.