Kooks high flow GREEN catted down pipes installed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwiyrick

Reaction score
Will you post a video of the sound of your Gen2 with catted DP into stock exhaust? Did you experience any codes? If yes did a tune resolve?

King of cars

Reaction score
Kooks down pipe

With the kooks Catted down pipe I've ran two codes and am looking for a option to remove these engine light codes other then 5 star tune removing them. I've seen people talk about extenders but haven't seen any part name or part numbers for people to use. Any info would be great.
Ps I have kooks DP and 5 star tune but if I had no tune I would have a code showing. Thinking of running other tunes and would like another option to remove codes.

MacG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the kooks Catted down pipe I've ran two codes and am looking for a option to remove these engine light codes other then 5 star tune removing them. I've seen people talk about extenders but haven't seen any part name or part numbers for people to use. Any info would be great.
Ps I have kooks DP and 5 star tune but if I had no tune I would have a code showing. Thinking of running other tunes and would like another option to remove codes.

I have the same issue tried o2 extenders and still codes any ideas before i rip the down pipes off like i did with Corsa that would make me almost 4K in a hole .

King of cars

Reaction score
I have the same issue tried o2 extenders and still codes any ideas before i rip the down pipes off like i did with Corsa that would make me almost 4K in a hole .

That's crazy I pulled my S type off absolutely hated it and went with just the down pipe. 5 star tune has cleared mine but with them it would be on 24/7. Someone somewhere must have a fix for this

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score

This was same thing the first generation ecoboost group found. Funny nobody researched this stuff.