Kmc xd222 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I hate to part with them, but I don't have a garage. $800 dollars for the set of 5 wheels 17 x 9. I have the boxes from the Walker Evans and the KMCs will be shipped in those boxes...They do have a year + of driving on them. They lughead Mech who broke them down for the rubber to put on the new wheels danced a bit on some of the beadlock rings with a power tool removing the bolts. All bolts were put in a bag and will be in the box as well. $900 dollars...I eat shipping

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep!

Do you have a shot of them on the truck?

After a detailing...man it cost me plenty too...But this is the best she ever looked since day 1!

Another angle as well...I have to admit...These wheels kick ass...Wish I could have kept them.

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Raptor (61).jpg
    Raptor (61).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a detailing...man it cost me plenty too...But this is the best she ever looked since day 1!

Another angle as well...I have to admit...These wheels kick ass...Wish I could have kept them.

Were those 35s or 37s on those wheels? They look really nice.