KINGS 3.0 Reveiw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get used to knocking it out of alignment. I dont even bother aligning it anymore

If you are getting that crazy set it up so you can get it at least close to where it should be to minimize tire wear... Toe is a easy backyard adjustment...

Just make a bar with a marker to scribe both the tires somewhere on the thread anywhere(sides or middle no matter), raise the truck up scribe the tires, Make sure the steering wheel is level and hold it ther somehow...
measure the front side of the tire and the back side of the tire.

Make your adjustment so you have 1/16-1/8th in toe in
So your front measurement is (lets pull a number out of my ass) 78 1/2 the back should be 78 5/8's that is toe in so when you drive down the road the tires will be even front to back.

Drop the truck down, drive the truck 20 or 30 feet backwards the pull it forwards raise it back up and re-pete the process until you get the desired toe remembering to hold the steering wheel where you want it before you make adjustments....

Does this make any sense? I should make a short vid for people that are doing what you are doing and not realigning...

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Not wheel alignment i meant the steering wheel alignment.
I align my tires all the time but my steering wheel is always crooked

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not wheel alignment i meant the steering wheel alignment.
I align my tires all the time but my steering wheel is always crooked

That is a backyard fix also if it really bugs ya. I know it bugs the hell outa me...
I wont drive my truck if its like that , Im so effing **** about the steering wheel being straight!!!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
My red stripe is at 9 o clock all the time. Once it was upside down at 6 o clock. I drive it everyday theres many more things that irritate me about my truck than that.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My red stripe is at 9 o clock all the time. Once it was upside down at 6 o clock. I drive it everyday theres many more things that irritate me about my truck than that.

Id have to shoot meself!!! Ha ha ha
another thing is that effing bomb you have in the wheel... That would be my biggest concern, having that effing thing go off in the srong position and breaking my arms. its not a real big deal but dam... lol

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are getting that crazy set it up so you can get it at least close to where it should be to minimize tire wear... Toe is a easy backyard adjustment...

Just make a bar with a marker to scribe both the tires somewhere on the thread anywhere(sides or middle no matter), raise the truck up scribe the tires, Make sure the steering wheel is level and hold it ther somehow...
measure the front side of the tire and the back side of the tire.

Make your adjustment so you have 1/16-1/8th in toe in
So your front measurement is (lets pull a number out of my ass) 78 1/2 the back should be 78 5/8's that is toe in so when you drive down the road the tires will be even front to back.

Drop the truck down, drive the truck 20 or 30 feet backwards the pull it forwards raise it back up and re-pete the process until you get the desired toe remembering to hold the steering wheel where you want it before you make adjustments....

Does this make any sense? I should make a short vid for people that are doing what you are doing and not realigning...

Interested...