Kinda Cool...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving down the freeway yesteday. I was in the left lane and up ahead of me was a customized Chevy truck. The guy slowed down and moved into the right hand lane. Then as I was passing by, he gave me a big "thumbs-up" out the window. I've seen a number of guys do the "I am forcing myself not to look at your truck..." thing. It was cool that the guy showed enthusiasm regardless of brand...

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing....

I pulled up to a light, only one in my lane, got out, walked around to the back, then to the drivers side, took a pic, then got back in the truck....

oh wait...

Banned
Reaction score
I do that all the time haha. Big smile and two thumbs up when I see an awesome ford.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Driving down the freeway yesteday. I was in the left lane and up ahead of me was a customized Chevy truck. The guy slowed down and moved into the right hand lane. Then as I was passing by, he gave me a big "thumbs-up" out the window. I've seen a number of guys do the "I am forcing myself not to look at your truck..." thing. It was cool that the guy showed enthusiasm regardless of brand...

I was telling my wife how other truck owners do that. They also HANG their heads out the window when they pass by as you wait to enter traffic from a side street. She looked at me like, YEA RIGHT!
SHe now laughs and points them out TO ME! HAhahaaaaaaa. She gets a big kick out of the RUBBER NECKERS! HAhaaaaaaaa.
Its not why I bought the truck, to get looks, just like I didn't do a custom paint job on my cruiser for every body to go eeewwwwwwlook! I did it for me. SO if they enjoy it so be it, just not why I did it. HAhahaaaaaa. Its is funny though to watch.......

BDRAG

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that all the time. One day I was on my way home and some mini-van was inn the left lane and the passenger was taking pictures of my dirty truck as they were passing by. Then I had to use the right foot a little more and passed them up while the passenger was still taking pictures. My wife was laughing her ass off at them.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Last summer I was coming back from my wife's uncles cottage and some young kids in a car were driving all around my truck video recording me driving down I75. This stuff happens all the time.

blackraptor

Reaction score
Had a guy today in a Chevy Silverado come flying up behind me to get over next to me. At the next light, I rolled the winder down to see if there was some hot chicks, but it turned out to be a freakin dude. He asked what type of truck it was. I told him it was a concept vehicle for the military and I was lucky enough to have the testing contract for it. Told him it was a bulletproof and there would be several weapons platforms available for it. He thought he won the lottery seeing this truck!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Had a guy today in a Chevy Silverado come flying up behind me to get over next to me. At the next light, I rolled the winder down to see if there was some hot chicks, but it turned out to be a freakin dude. He asked what type of truck it was. I told him it was a concept vehicle for the military and I was lucky enough to have the testing contract for it. Told him it was a bulletproof and there would be several weapons platforms available for it. He thought he won the lottery seeing this truck!

Hahaha Good one.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That is AWESOME. The guy probably is off telling everyone he knows.