KC 57" Light Bar for GEN 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dundon929

Reaction score
Saw a few posts on here as to whether it fits since the KC website states its only for GEN 2. Installed it this past weekend on my GEN 3 with the KC mounts and it fits perfectly. New to the site so if its already out there I apologize. Just a FYI.

Attachments

• Raptor 3.jpg
    Raptor 3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Raptor 2.jpg
    Raptor 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 50

tonythis

Reaction score
Saw a few posts on here as to whether it fits since the KC website states it’s only for GEN 2. Installed it this past weekend on my GEN 3 with the KC mounts and it fits perfectly. New to the site so if it’s already out there I apologize. Just a FYI.
Any additional wind noise?

OP
OP
D

dundon929

Reaction score
Top of the lights are 2 inches higher than the mid point of the roof. They sit down pretty low over the windshield which I think helps with wind noise. I had the KC rack with the same lights on my GEN 2 and it was ridiculously loud at highway speeds and the lights sat up 2-3 inches higher. At 80-85 you can hear a bit of wind noise but not much more than you hear with the mirrors. With the stereo at 7-8 volume any noise is absent.

Attachments

• raptor4.jpg
    raptor4.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
  • raptor5.jpg
    raptor5.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 17