Kansas Delivery of a California Raptor--A Review of Randy Wilson (HARLEY6LF250SDU)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Excellent post and very good description of events! Glad you found Randy to be helpful to the point of 'above and beyond the call of duty'.
Enjoy your new ride!

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great story - glad to hear customer service is still alive somewhere! I've also been at 2 of those gas stations! Haha - glad you made it back home in one piece.

OP
OP
kglesq

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Great story - glad to hear customer service is still alive somewhere! I've also been at 2 of those gas stations! Haha - glad you made it back home in one piece.

Yeah. Sorta ironic that most of the pictures of it are in gas stations, and that other Raptor owners respond with "Hey, I've been to that gas station too."

This is probably not the sort of response you'd get on the Prius forum.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Sorta ironic that most of the pictures of it are in gas stations, and that other Raptor owners respond with "Hey, I've been to that gas station too."

This is probably not the sort of response you'd get on the Prius forum.

For us Harley riders, God gave us squirrels .............. natures little speed bumps.............

AND Toyota gave the Raptor owners a wheel chock ............ prius ..........

randy

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working with Randy now on getting a Raptor. So far, he is everything we have heard about him... and more. Great guy!

I'll keep you guys posted...

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. I hope Ford treats you well, Randy. Just in my very brief conversation with you I could tell you were a standup guy. This review and others' accounts are amazing. Hopefully you are setting an example for peers of yours in the industry.

MDU