K03 in 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goode22

Reaction score
I need to replace my tires on my 2021 37 package. I'm looking for a more aggressive tire that will look a little tougher and provide as much durability as possible. Anyone replaced to a MTV or other brand? pics would be great.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
I need to replace my tires on my 2021 37 package. I'm looking for a more aggressive tire that will look a little tougher and provide as much durability as possible. Anyone replaced to a MTV or other brand? pics would be great.
Have you looked into the KM3’s?

8250_RPM

Reaction score
KM3
IMG_2059.jpeg

77Raptor

Reaction score
These look amazing - I am a daily driver w mine. How is the ride on interstate with these? Gas mileage?
Noise and rain/snow driving would be much worse with a mud terrain tire. Most MT's start off somewhat quiet but as they wear they become pretty noisy, some unbearbly so with a hum/drone that can give you headaches. If it's not a daily driver, or you care more about looks than noise, wet traction, etc., they'd be a good choice.

77Raptor

Reaction score
37 version is due to be released in 2026

2026?!? Wtf
Could be tentative dates, especially if they receive enough feedback that there's a big demand for that size sooner.
Is it just me or does the ko3 look less aggressive and lame?

It’s not just you … something off about it. Need to see it in person.
The KO3's have a smaller void between the tread blocks to help cut down on road noise. They also redesigned the tread blocks' shapes for better handling, traction, etc and also added 30% more siping for wet/snow/ice driving traction and bigger side biters for better mud traction. There's a new compound (more silica content) as well that is supposed to handle freezing temps better by being more pliable. For as good as the KO2's are, it sounds like the KO3's are going to be even better!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could be tentative dates, especially if they receive enough feedback that there's a big demand for that size sooner.

The KO3's have a smaller void between the tread blocks to help cut down on road noise. They also redesigned the tread blocks' shapes for better handling, traction, etc and also added 30% more siping for wet/snow/ice driving traction and bigger side biters for better mud traction. There's a new compound (more silica content) as well that is supposed to handle freezing temps better by being more pliable. For as good as the KO2's are, it sounds like the KO3's are going to be even better!
With smaller tread voids they’re gonna suck in the mud more than they already do, and I didn’t know noise was ever a complaint on the ko2. With all other tire manufacturers making their AT tires more aggressive I’m surprised bfg is making them more tame and still not releasing a hybrid tire.

77Raptor

Reaction score
With smaller tread voids they’re gonna suck in the mud more than they already do, and I didn’t know noise was ever a complaint on the ko2. With all other tire manufacturers making their AT tires more aggressive I’m surprised bfg is making them more tame and still not releasing a hybrid tire.
That's what I was thinking too, but apparently something about the new layout of the tread blocks, they'll supposedly be able to evacuate the mud/water away better. Something to that effect.

And while not too noisy for what they are, if they can improve road noise more than what they already are, why not do it? For what it's worth, the 35" KO2's on my Raptor seem to be quieter than the 35" KO2's that cam on our Wrangler Xtreme Recon package. Those had about 20k miles on them and were getting pretty noisy, and that was with 5-tire rotations every 5k miles. Not sure if it's got to do with the Raptor-specific specs of our KO2's or what.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking too, but apparently something about the new layout of the tread blocks, they'll supposedly be able to evacuate the mud/water away better. Something to that effect.

And while not too noisy for what they are, if they can improve road noise more than what they already are, why not do it? For what it's worth, the 35" KO2's on my Raptor seem to be quieter than the 35" KO2's that cam on our Wrangler Xtreme Recon package. Those had about 20k miles on them and were getting pretty noisy, and that was with 5-tire rotations every 5k miles. Not sure if it's got to do with the Raptor-specific specs of our KO2's or what.
I had a JKU Rubi, and I don’t think it’s the tires I think it’s the soda can sound insulation that makes the difference haha.