just wondering what they are worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know these things used to be $400 each from ford. i know cause i bought them back then for my first truck. and then they were available on tasca for $250. now since they are no longer available, anyone know the value of these things? im sitting on a set of 6 of them. hypothetically, if i were to sell them, what would the market value be since i cant find anything on them?

IMG_20201224_221954.jpg

IMG_20201224_222013.jpg

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found this...1ca5be73ed76b758922c77bf7f1c1823.jpg

Color options I found were $106 each.

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you should start at the last known retail price and go down from there, depending on interest. Limited market for those with most die hard OG's going aftermarket. If you have your receipt see if Ford will take them back :)

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know these things used to be $400 each from ford. i know cause i bought them back then for my first truck. and then they were available on tasca for $250. now since they are no longer available, anyone know the value of these things? im sitting on a set of 6 of them. hypothetically, if i were to sell them, what would the market value be since i cant find anything on them?

View attachment 158654

View attachment 158655

I'd take the Made In China stickers off first...LOL!!
Something is only worth what someone else will pay...being in buy-sell business for 40 years...my "guess" would be $100-$125 to sell fast....I dont think they have quite hit "collectable" status....but someone like me that wants to keep truck stock and has damaged his,should have no problem paying $400-$500 for set....Just my 2 cents.. :33:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you should start at the last known retail price and go down from there, depending on interest. Limited market for those with most die hard OG's going aftermarket. If you have your receipt see if Ford will take them back :)
I'd take the Made In China stickers off first...LOL!!
Something is only worth what someone else will pay...being in buy-sell business for 40 years...my "guess" would be $100-$125 to sell fast....I dont think they have quite hit "collectable" status....but someone like me that wants to keep truck stock and has damaged his,should have no problem paying $400-$500 for set....Just my 2 cents.. :33:
i dont plan on selling....... yet..... i was wondering if i were to sell them, what it goes for, and also if i wanted a set, what it would cost me

blkrap13

Reaction score
When you do decide to sell I would very interested! I have been searching high and low for a set.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still kicking myself in the ass for not picking up a whole set of the bead lock wheels from Tasca while they were still available. And just stashing them away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk