Just got my NEW Raptor!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats buddy. Very nice. My advice: Frame kit NOW - if serious about offroading. Ounce of prevention is way better than a pound of cure

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS!! and welcome to the group, good bunch of people and venders here that can answer ant questions you will ever have about your new ride

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great deal! I got my SCAB Fully loaded with graphics (except hood), everything you have but added the factory spray in bed liner for the same cost OUT THE DOOR. Remember though, I have the smaller cab so you got a great deal. I opted out for the SCREW bc I believe SVT designed a pre-runner, not a family-runner. LoL just thought they look a little huge for their purpose but yours looks great without the graphics.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
Swordjr24

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes & compliments! Glad to be apart of a great group & have such an awesome truck! Can't wait to start modding it.