Just got my 21 raptor in production!!!!0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that you’ll be waiting for a while like the majority of us who have had trucks built in the past 3-4 weeks. I haven’t really heard of anyone receiving their truck which has been built in the past 3 weeks.

My own truck had a blend date of 10/20 and according to Ford Performance was produced as of 10/23. The tracker still shows “in production” with a delivery date of “tbd.” I originally had a delivery date of 11/21 and then 12/31, so at this point, who knows when anyone’s truck will be delivered..

SR12

Reaction score
mine finally went into production 10/29 with a blend date of 11/7, seems to have gotten built yesterday 11/8, and today is showing estimated delivery of 12/6. Primary status is still "in production" though, so who knows. Far as I'm concerned it's all lies until I see it at the dealership. I trust ford about as much as that guy brandon and all his friends.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine finally went into production 10/29 with a blend date of 11/7, seems to have gotten built yesterday 11/8, and today is showing estimated delivery of 12/6. Primary status is still "in production" though, so who knows. Far as I'm concerned it's all lies until I see it at the dealership. I trust ford about as much as that guy brandon and all his friends.
My blend date was 10/09. Built 10/19. Est. Delivery today.

It still shows in Production. I don't think it will be in Texas today.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 6 previous delays, Ford tracker indicated the production on the 37 I ordered mid July hit production yesterday. After briefly reading some threads, should I assume the tracker is not accurate?

Fergs

Reaction score
After 6 previous delays, Ford tracker indicated the production on the 37 I ordered mid July hit production yesterday. After briefly reading some threads, should I assume the tracker is not accurate?
Wouldn't assume it's not accurate. Be sure that it is not accurate.

Order date of 6/21 here with a blend of 10/15 and delivery went from 10/25 to 11/22 to now TBD with my dealer expecting it January.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter