Jimmi' Jammers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

dubya_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about replacing the whole driver handle assembly with a non keyhole handle assembly, but this looks much more economical. Thanks for the links.

OP
OP
pastorwug

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about replacing the whole driver handle assembly with a non keyhole handle assembly, but this looks much more economical. Thanks for the links.
My driver's side door handle now has the key portion removed. Youtube shows a person breaking the key lock in 5 seconds with a screwdriver.
Some have purchased a Passenger front handle to place where the driver's is.
This is easier and I suspect way cheaper.

Driver's door handle and lock is the only complicated one to work with in placing the Jimmi' Jammers.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My solution is going to go into the door, remove the rod that gets accessed by punching out the key hole, or handle.

If someone does punch out my key hole, then i will replace the handle.

OP
OP
pastorwug

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not as easy an install as you might think based upon written instructions, the Youtube really helped me - wish I was closer to help you out, took me a couple of hours to do all four doors.

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but garbage day came and gone lol but the trunk was easy ahhahh I even spray painted it to match lol