Jimbo's Big Garage SALE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @Jimbo in all seriousness why are you selling everything because of the wife? I honestly drug my feet on buying the shocks because I honestly thought you would wind up keeping them once she calmed down. I didn't want to snatch them up right away and then you regret selling them. I know after a week my wife will usually change her mind about things once she calms down. My bad.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Hey @Jimbo in all seriousness why are you selling everything because of the wife? I honestly drug my feet on buying the shocks because I honestly thought you would wind up keeping them once she calmed down. I didn't want to snatch them up right away and then you regret selling them. I know after a week my wife will usually change her mind about things once she calms down. My bad.

No worries! No, she only wanted me to sell what wasn't on the truck. I opted to just put it back to mostly stock, and go from there. I had an issue with putting too much money into it, and even if I didn't do anything, I know I'd still end up putting money into it. My wife was surprised when I was pulling everything off of it, she thought I was kidding.

AZJBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you see the pics on his other f/s thread? You got a GREAT deal.

I did! I'm excited to get them here and mounted up. Just in time for the Rip To The Strip run with the Exo crew in two weeks! :big_banana_Dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.