Is this a good kit for Street Driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdfd504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inner pin removal tool is all you really need (although you can do it with 2 small flat screw drivers). The inner pins on the deutsch connectors and weatherpack are the same. So you can simply pop off the DT connectors (Deutsch) and stick them into the provided weatherpack connectors. Easy Peazy. No need to re-crimp anything at all. As all you are doing is changing the outter plastic connector (inner ones are the same as I stated)

This tool is worth having on hand if you add lights onto your vehicle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IIY56E/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

It's also a great idea if you do a lot of lights (like us lol) to get the various crimper tools. We actually have an entire kit we put together with all kinds of connectors which is great to have on hand if you work on your truck a lot. Not only great for lighting but other electrical connections.

Well that would have saved me 10 mins when I cut off the stock connector and wired up the weathercock terminal. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter