Introducing myself and Roxie...my 2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you don't get both of those rigs in the garage and since the Wrangler is naked right now it gets the privilege.
Jeeps always get treated like girl's cars for the most part, hope you will enjoy thrashing your machinery now. Don't ever try jumping a Jeep - bad news!

OP
OP
Dale K

Dale K

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! I've actually been doing some more upgrades to mine. I finally got my Leer canopy all wired in however, the Door Lock wire color codes that Leer gave me appear to be incorrect....bout the last piece, so I'll do some looking around on here as well as calling Leer tomorrow. Last ditch will be to subscribe to MotorCraft for a few days and pull down all the tech data I can get in case I want access some other stuff. I did even run a 6-wire spare wire harness downframe at the same time so I can add as much stuffs to the rear as I want. I'm thinking a good set of Chase Lights......

OP
OP
Dale K

Dale K

Reaction score
I know you don't get both of those rigs in the garage and since the Wrangler is naked right now it gets the privilege.
Jeeps always get treated like girl's cars for the most part, hope you will enjoy thrashing your machinery now. Don't ever try jumping a Jeep - bad news!

Haha! Yeah, when her top's off she's in the garage. I had to remove the roof rack from the top and send it back to the manufacturer to have it blasted and re-powdercoated as it was corroding under the original coating. So the top and doors are back on now and both of em lined up in the driveway while my commuter gets the garage. That one get's spoiled too..