Interior/Exterior LED Kit from Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

@Nick@Apollo-Optics

Saw this posted on FB. Send me a PM what the reverse LEDs cost. I've already upgraded my interior map lights and cargo with another vendor awhile back so don't need the full kits.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the orders, guys! Please share your thoughts on them once you get around to installing them!

@Nick@Apollo-Optics

Saw this posted on FB. Send me a PM what the reverse LEDs cost. I've already upgraded my interior map lights and cargo with another vendor awhile back so don't need the full kits.

Rick,

PM incoming!

wayne.ullrich

Reaction score
Ok , so shipping was fast . Installation was straight forward, note to self , there might be instructions somewhere.
Put the shortest one in license plate lights, or the damn thing won't fit. ( instructions are for kindling, right?)

Checked them out tonight, much brighter than OEM. Like the look and the output. Reverse lights and cargo lights seem twice as bright. .

They have a slight amount of flicker when dimming. Won't bother me as when dimming I'm leaving.
Would recommend them , clean light. I'll add about life if they ever fail, seem solid so might be awhile before update.

PS
Nick I'm going to need the puddle lights! ( should have just ordered them)

TexasBlues

Reaction score
excellent!

i got my kit last week and the plate lites after they were released... excellent products and service from Nick @Nick@Apollo-Optics

map lites were simple, as were the reverse lights and the cargo lites... the dome light io got didnt fit (much smaller than the OE) but i know apollo will do right by me... i have NOT done the puddle lites yet, as i had company all weekend so i was busy... maybe this coming weekend

all in all, @Nick@Apollo-Optics is the shizz... great service, great prices and very quick turnaround on orders...

they'll be my go to place for lites from here on out...

WELL DONE @Nick@Apollo-Optics!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i got my kit last week and the plate lites after they were released... excellent products and service from Nick @Nick@Apollo-Optics

map lites were simple, as were the reverse lights and the cargo lites... the dome light io got didnt fit (much smaller than the OE) but i know apollo will do right by me... i have NOT done the puddle lites yet, as i had company all weekend so i was busy... maybe this coming weekend

all in all, @Nick@Apollo-Optics is the shizz... great service, great prices and very quick turnaround on orders...

they'll be my go to place for lites from here on out...

WELL DONE @Nick@Apollo-Optics!

@TexasBlues, it sounds like you received the wrong size festoon bulb for the overhead lights. I'll send you a PM now to get you squared away. Glad you're pleased with the kit!