Interior Accent Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless its changed since last year it didn't then. I actually ordered the kit and returned it due to the fact it was such poor quality. I'd almost bet that's a stock pic of a truck that has the package from the factory.

wow, ok, taking it off my upgrade list

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys saved me $249. So glad to be here.

Lol Yep. Thats why i ask these things.. eventhought I might not like the answer, it's good to know so the money can be spent on more important upgrades

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the verdict is its crap, what about after market? Anything doing over in that direction?

Same question...I saw the accent lighting on another F150 (looks great) and assumed this option was the same thing available on the Raptor.
I guess not!

Has anyone seen any other similar aftermarket options? I'll also have the Blue Interior option and was thinking it'd look good with some blue interior lighting.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same question...I saw the accent lighting on another F150 (looks great) and assumed this option was the same thing available on the Raptor.
I guess not!

Has anyone seen any other similar aftermarket options? I'll also have the Blue Interior option and was thinking it'd look good with some blue interior lighting.

I know I thought the same thing! I drove a platinum and really enjoyed the interior lighting package. I was disappointed that the Raptor did not have the same illumination.

Of course, having the outside HID's makes up for all!!! :party36:

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used a company called Oznium (oznium.com) in the past. Cold cathode light kits are efficient and draw little power. Used in computer mods mostly.

Check the website out. Not expensive either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter