Interior Accent Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered their '13 with this option?

Before I decided on the Raptor I was looking at the other new models at the dealer and if it's the same as on the King Ranch and other '13 I've seen it looks pretty sick at night.. especially in the cup holder

It's only like a $200 option but really what's 200 on a 50k truck

If anyone has any pics post them up so we can see..

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a dealer installed option on its about half as nice as the factory Platinums with it. It does not include the cupholder illumination - just basically a couple of bars under the dash and two leds in the rear of the console. Looks like a ricer to me.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating this. I didn't go for it to start with, but the inside of my truck is going to be dark, dark, dark. Going to put 5% in all the windows and eyebrow. The truck will likely need some auxiliary interior lighting I think. A coworker did his F-250 that way and its badly under lit with all the lights on and he doesn't have a black interior.

I guess the other option is to not use such dark tint, but why do that? :laughing1:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was awesome in my GT500, but I think they really made a cheap-ass version for the dealer installed option on the truck.

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess you have to see it to know... It does sound a little "ricer" the way I might have described it but on the king ranch I was in at night it added a little "romantic glow" so to speak.. I thought it was cool anyway.

You can turn it off or leave it on, chenge the color from red, blue, green, puple, all different colors.

I think if someone had the blue trim interior and had the accent lighting turned to blue it would look purdy

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pic on ford.com shows the cup holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless its changed since last year it didn't then. I actually ordered the kit and returned it due to the fact it was such poor quality. I'd almost bet that's a stock pic of a truck that has the package from the factory.