Interesting Raptor News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(1) Were you already discussing ordering your truck with the dealer at the time? If so, then they must have built it in the system and then submitted it when you gave approval a week later. (2) I do think that is strange, but like I said as long as you have an order number and dealer code SVT will have no problems checking on the order status.

(1) Yes. I had been talking to this dealer for some time till we agreed on a deal. Prior to that, I received 2 VOC's. One for a SCREW and one for a SCAB, which is the one I ordered. (2) The only order number that is shown on the VOC is "0000". Does that sound like a valid number?

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez guys, the Raptor is just another trim line of the F-150... it's built on the same line, mixed in with all the others... same frame, same cab.

Scheduling when and how many are built is based off of the order allocation system and parts availability... there's nothing more special about your Raptor as it rolls down the line than the King Ranch, Platinum, or FX4 right next to it. Ford schedules things for efficiency and to keep the line moving. The only difference for the Raptor is at the end when they take an extra 20 minutes or so at an alignment rack.

Watch the mega factory video. You'll see the Raptor rolling down the line with everything else. More than 1200 trucks per day... Whether 50 of those or 200 of those are Raptors, your quality is going to be the same. Same total output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khbb1vBz_U0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter