Interest Poll - Custom Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just wanted to feel out the group to see how many people would consider purchasing a true carbon fiber interior trim kit. Working with a company and have considered going as far as creating legit billet molds for all the pcs pictured below (ie the ones I currently have wrapped in vinyl and the grey parts - all four door handles and l/r gauge cluster pcs). The kit would be real carbon with black fiberglass backing to increase rigidity and easy of forming the OEM mounting points. Again this would NOT be a stick-on veneer rather a true replacement with fiberglass backing a carbon fiber overlay. Estimated cost for all parts would be $1500.00
leftstereotrim.JPG

rightsterotrim.JPG
leftstereotrim.JPG

leftstereotrim.JPG

centerdashconsole.JPG

BackSeatDash.JPG

leftgaugecluster.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Yea it would be in partnership with a company in NC that has been doing this for a long time. It is NOT wet laid carbon fiber by the way.

c6vette

Reaction score
I like the idea but not for $1500...I'd rather spend that on something else. Maybe you could sell the pieces individually so people could pick exactly how much they want to spend?

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea but not for $1500...I'd rather spend that on something else. Maybe you could sell the pieces individually so people could pick exactly how much they want to spend?

I like the idea of individually selling pieces.

Also how close will the pattern be to the OEM carbon fiber pieces? So could you buy some additional pieces here to further the OEM carbon fiber package?