Installed Foutz Motorsports Rear Coil Spacers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too funny...I was just going to start the same thread. I have a Leer shell on mine and about 125lbs in dogs and another 100+ pounds in Gunner Kennels in my truck at all times, so I ordered these up. I do not have front collars but I absolutely love the resulting rake. I'll post up some pics in the AM. Also nice not having everyone flash brights at me!

I, too, noticed what I thought was a slightly improved steering experience and ride. Good stuff.

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
Too funny...I was just going to start the same thread. I have a Leer shell on mine and about 125lbs in dogs and another 100+ pounds in Gunner Kennels in my truck at all times, so I ordered these up. I do not have front collars but I absolutely love the resulting rake. I'll post up some pics in the AM. Also nice not having everyone flash brights at me!

I, too, noticed what I thought was a slightly improved steering experience and ride. Good stuff.
Nice man awesome! Looking forward to the pics and seeing the shell.

Yes, I was surprised at the change in feel from such a simple upgrade. Nice that Foutz is making these

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, does it measure out level or is the rear back to being a little higher?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome. Looks rear high a little but thats fine considering when you add the spare back there or my RTT. Thank you

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
awesome. Looks rear high a little but thats fine considering when you add the spare back there or my RTT. Thank you
Yes, I've always been a level only guy, not higher in the rear, but on this truck I prefer it the way it sits now. I think the truck just works properly with this stance! And a little extra clearance in the rear with these big ass tires doesn't hurt!