Install my bug deflector Looks great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
With all due respect to the other posters, it's your vehicle and you should do what you want to make it your vehicle. I had the Ford OEM smoked stone guard installed on mine when I bought it in 2018. Last fall I removed it. Not because I didn't like the look or because someone on a forum didn't like it, but because I didn't like the way dirt was building up against the double sided tape that holds it on. I thought about having another put on but then I figured it will just do it again. Wash alot, wax alot. After all, it's mine.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK...now I feel better. On the product details it states “no drilling required”.

I agree with Larry jeffords! It’s your truck and you should be pleased with the mods you install.

Clinsta

Reaction score
I like how the insets with the screws mirror the grille lights. Looks way better than the old Lund smoked bug deflectors too. I had dead bugs splattered on dead bugs splattered on rock chips across the leading edge of my hood on my 2013 screw. One of these would have been far better than nothing.