GEN 2 Innov8 G400 17x8.5 +6 and 37" K02?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at a set of the Innov8 G400 or G600 wheels. I am going back and forth on sticking with the factory 35's or going to a k02 small 37.

I've read a few threads now and it seems like the stock offset wheels don't give you much trouble at +34mm offset with a k02 37, where the methods at +0mm you can run into issues. The Innov8s are in between at 17x8.5 +6mm, so how would that work?

Is sitting 6mm more into the fender well compared to methods enough for fender clearance? I am ok with trimming up the inner liners, but I don't want to get into trimming/cutting the body of the truck.

I had a gen 1 and fit 17x8.5 +0 Methods and 37" K02, mid perch, did the pinch weld trimming along with 2.5" glass fenders on it. I'm not looking to go that involved this time around on a new truck.

The other factor is suspension. My suspension is stock at the moment. I am thinking RPG stage 3 rear with deaver +3 and RPG collar that maintains the factory rake.

Thanks!!

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 37 k02's and method 0 offset. No problems. A +6 is only a 1/4 inch in from mine. Should be fine. I would get the -6 option if it were me.

OP
OP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I saw the -6 option, but figured that would be really pushing my luck with 37's and minimal trimming.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I saw the -6 option, but figured that would be really pushing my luck with 37's and minimal trimming.

I have another set of wheels I am running with a -15 with the 37 ko2's. I have minor trimming

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running Yokohama 37's on +18mm offset with an 1.5" collar on 2018 stock suspension (I hear 19+ are slightly taller stock in the front with the live valves). I rubbed slightly at full lock and slight articulation in the front inner liner. Under heavy articulation I am basically hitting a fender bolt in the rear. I actually test fit a KO2 and I think I wouldn't have needed any liner modification with that quarter inch reduction in diameter along with half inch gained with +34mm offset. Again, this is all for mild trails and street use. High speed stuff is a different animal.

But similar story you hear elsewhere, if you really don't want to worry about it as much, run 35's with a collar at any offset.

OP
OP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Good info to have. I am keeping my 35's for the time being, but in the future was thinking 37's.