Im still getting used to Parking...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the time you've had the Rap 5-6 months and you've adjusted to the girth (hehe), it's no problem..... You'll whippin' into spots like Ace Ventura.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just hook up a tow rope, move the speed bump cars out of the way, then park across all the spots (****** style).

If in Mexico, feel free to park ontop of offending car, just have a ten spot to give to cops on way out.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn thats a tight fit! i woulda just jumped up on the curb!

Me two . It is awsome with the Raptor , just drive up over curb ;get lined up if you want and drop back into you space. Guys with stock BFG's will have to watch the approach angel or you coulde get soome nice sidewall rubs.

I did this shit the outher day when I was takeing a couple of the guys who work for me out to lunch . Pulled into a spot , large curb in front of me then a open parking spot . So instead of backing in , I pulled in went over the top of the curb and bam done . The one guy was not exspecting it and was shocked , then he said wow there is no way I would have done that with his F150 4x4 Crewcab . I just smiled got out and took them to lunch .

WOW sorry that got windy .

Last edited:

Raptor girl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh - that actually made my eyes water - probably cuz I've been there. Much easier to back in.
Still smiling - thanks again

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweetheart there was plenty more room there. Definitely use all of that curb and then some. You drive a Raptor that's what they starve for. I actually always look for an end spot like that and hog the end. The best spot is next to a handicap. I park on their side of the line being one they are rarely used and two most of em are 4' wider than usual.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter