Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info. I think you read my post wrong. I never read it anywhere, I was just looking at the available mustang colours for 24 And iconic was no longer available, was curious if it would still be a 24 raptor colour. in Canada we still don’t have the order tool available for the 24 raptor. I’m happy to hear it’s still an option.

Hi. I think you read the guy’s post wrong.

Iconic silver is a selectable option on the 2024 mustang build and price website via Ford USA. I just looked.

I’m hoping to order a 2024 Raptor in IS and you scared me.

Charlie350

Reaction score
Hi. I think you read the guy’s post wrong.

Iconic silver is a selectable option on the 2024 mustang build and price website via Ford USA. I just looked.

I’m hoping to order a 2024 Raptor in IS and you scared me.
I apologize, I tried to backtrack my memory to where I saw the 2024 mustang colours.
it may have been a YouTube ,Which certainly isn’t gospel. The Dark Horse doesn’t have it as an option. that may have been it. I love the iconic on the mustang and the raptor and am happy it remains. Sorry for the the un needed anxiety and good luck with your order.!

Last edited:

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see it in direct sunlight from the side. I plan to order IS and do the stealth.

Did you ceramic over it?

GDK

Reaction score
Yes it also has Ceramic Coating and Xpel Thermal Tint on all Glass
REALLY made a difference with internal Cab heat!

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my tint complete. Ceramic 20% all around. I do have Stealth PPF wrap and blacked out the roof that you can't see in this picture. I also like the blacked out wheel well from the sprayed liner I did with bed.

I plan to put Eibach's in front and Geiser in rear when these 35s run out and then add 37s.

IMG_1621.jpeg