Icon lower control arm skid plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are stout, I've bashed some rocks with them and when they get too scraped up I just rattle can them. Never really have much mud collect on them. That said when these came out there weren't a ton of LCA options. If I were to do it again I would get an LCA with the mount for a secondary bypass for future upgrades.

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting, it doesn't show that on ICON's website. Best thing would be to call ICON. I don't see why it would interfere with stock wheels. Their UCA does but that's different.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw it here,

Raptor Lower Control Arm Skid Plates

Tech Info:

Only works with Factory Ford Raptor SVT lower control arms

Does Not Work With Factory Wheels

--

My bad on stock tires... it says "Factory Wheels" but that still makes me wonder why not.

The info on our website is correct, there should not be an issue with stock wheels. We did have an issue years ago with a newer factory wheel but adjustments where made.

bigred1097

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info on our website is correct, there should not be an issue with stock wheels. We did have an issue years ago with a newer factory wheel but adjustments where made.

I run them on my truck. There is a fit issue with stock wheel. They just touch the wheel during hard turns They will knock your wheel weighs off if you have any on the inside lip They add great protection other wise.