I Ate The Yellow Snow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck is a great color
Thanks dude!
The white sidewall doesn’t actually look too bad! Hmmm giving me ideas
I wasn’t sure at first, but now I say go for it. Needs our Signature Wheels though :)
Wish I lived out there w/ Raptor- had a Nissan Armada rental for last years ski trip to Heavenly/Squaw

It was ok, but actually had to add chains in rear going from squaw to heavenly - big storm - I think the tires weren’t up to the task not surprisingly.

Also as much as I love black- when I see pics like this wish I had a Ruby....blue or white both nice too.

Great pics, enjoy!
If I could justify it I would have more than one in other colors.
Another “Ruby Red” Gang member with a great stable. Your should be one happy dude! God speed my friend.

Ruby Gang, Ruby Gang, Ruby Gang!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, your photos came out smooth. What are you doing to make it look that way in post?

I have just developed a style over the years. Shoot everything in RAW, lowest ISO as possible.....good glas.....bump up the saturation. I can talk photography for ever.

26129426622_675a023f50_c.jpg

25953116755_952d0a7987_c.jpg

mezger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
e925fada-6d3c-46e3-9241-fc6e7c2e8176-jpeg.133562

These are some good looking wheels.

Zilla

Reaction score
Beautiful truck - making me want to take off and head to Tahoe now. Need to wait a couple more weeks.

Raining too much to play in the Z06 and working too much to take the Raptor to the snow. - I need to get out more.