I’m excited!!! Fresh off the delivery truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday. Did you look up a factory spec to align or just eyeball it? I see the tape to ensure its level. Can't wait to see pics. Oh, how long before you received after ordering?

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
It took about a week. I believe I aligned it about 2” higher than factory.
Thanks for that pic. I'm don't know why, but Rappy doesn't see the importance of giving more detail about the various selections, including pics. In any event, I was thinking that I'd consider the Carbon Fiber, but it seems to involved to get a pic, etc..., so I'm consider the black, but now I don't know which to select. Matte, Reflective Black or Satin. I'm just looking for a match to the factory, or what appears to be what you have selected. Which one did you go with?

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude. Yeah, I opted out of that package. I will feature the “FP GN03” logo on the rear, but that’s it. I have located where I can get just that decal. I intend on wrapping the fenders in Oxford White, match the tints up front (driver/passenger), pop some Fuel Rebels on and throw some 37s on it and I’m done.
I was always under the impression wrapping over textured plastic was damn near impossible. I have an Oxford white on order, so I'm curious how this will go for you.