HUSKY Rear Wheel Gaurds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NEW PRODUCT ALERT

HUSKY Rear Wheel Well Guards
Item# 79141

Husky has finally released the all new rear wheel guards for the 2017 and up Ford Raptors.
Regular price: $129.95
Contact me for your special FRF pricing.

_w1000_h1000_images_ePIM_original_753933791414_P04.jpg

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at you scooping the news on the FINALLY released Husky rear wheel liners!

The participants in the never-ending thread on this subject are going to be relieved and distrustful. One question from that forum is will these liners be contacted/scraped by the tires?

I'll PM you for your introductory sale price.

Thanks for posting this

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Look at you scooping the news on the FINALLY released Husky rear wheel liners!

The participants in the never-ending thread on this subject are going to be relieved and distrustful. One question from that forum is will these liners be contacted/scraped by the tires?

I'll PM you for your introductory sale price.

Thanks for posting this

PM your way.
Answer to your question if these will contact.
Well I guess that all depends on how you drive. Also if you're running 37's
I believe with the 35's you shouldn't have a problem. I drove my truck hard and NEVER hit the wheel well. Most likely your axle will stop far enough when it hits the bumps to keep the wheels from contacting.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How easy is it to install these?

If it's anything like the regular f150's guards it should only take maybe 15 minutes per side.
Because these are such a new product that has literally just been released it would be hard to say until we get our hands on them as well.
With the standard f150 it's only 4 screws to hold the whole thing it place but it pretty much holds itself in place.