How to create a post with pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to post a how to thread with pictures. For example, I tried to create it in Word and then copy and paste the whole thing into a post but the images did not come over.

I know I can create it by adding text and imagers separately but I'm looking for a better way.

Thanks in advance!

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would upload your pics to imgur or something similar. Copy your text from Word over, and every spot where you have a picture, insert a link for it. The image sharing sites usually have bbcode you can copy for your image.

So if I want a picture right below this text, I'll put the code: [*img]https://i.imgur.com/AEFQFMt.jpg[/img] **remove the asterisk**

AEFQFMt.jpg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show off my freshly detailed 2020 SCAB!! But I still can't figure out how to start my own post ???

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 13

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show off my freshly detailed 2020 SCAB!! But I still can't figure out how to start my own post ???
big orange tab on the right. post thread
I think you some sites need to subscribe or pay to post photos directly. Not sure here
nope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-100306.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-100306.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6