how tall is tall????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has been discussed but I did a search and could not find a specific answer.

Thinking about putting 37 inch Toyo MT's on my truck with perhaps stock rims. I am at mid perch and the Toyo's are almost 2.5 inches taller than stock. I am pretty close going into my garage so I am asking you folks who run 37 Toyo's just exactly how much higher is your truck now versus when you ran the stock tires?? I am only working with about two inches left in the garage but I know those tires probably don't raise it the full two inches but want to be sure before I purchase them. Thanks in advance................:happy160:

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know tire sizes vary. It seems like you are forgetting the difference in diameter and radius. The radius only increases 1" with a 2" increase in diameter. So 37's should be roughly 1" higher overall. Sounds like you have plenty of room.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well if it is a total of 2.5" taller if you have the tires side by side then it would be 1.25" taller over all.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know tire sizes vary. It seems like you are forgetting the difference in diameter and radius. The radius only increases 1" with a 2" increase in diameter. So 37's should be roughly 1" higher overall. Sounds like you have plenty of room.

OK.......so I sucked in geometry!:snoopfacepalm: So I am talking about roughly a 1.25 inch increase. Just wondering what real world actual increase folks are seeing who have Toyo M/T's on their trucks. Your right I should be fine at 1.25 inches but sure would like to hear what folks have seen when they put these 37's on their truck.

Damn I should not have slept so much in school!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok now I know there are folks out there running Toyo 37's. Just want to know how much it actually increased the height of you Raptor. Come on folks.....give it up!