How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m at $2500 above MSRP. After calling a dozen dealerships that wanted $10k-$25k, getting burned by a dealer who wanted $5k for an allocation he didn’t actually have, and deciding that I didn’t want to drive across the country to get MSRP, I was good with $2500.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35 at msrp have a vin with build week of 10/4.
Was offered a 37 at msrp from same dealer as that’s what they had an allocation for first but I couldn’t do the blue interior so I passed.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35 at msrp have a vin with build week of 10/4.
Was offered a 37 at msrp from same dealer as that’s what they had an allocation for first but I couldn’t do the blue interior so I passed.
So glad you hate blue interior you have yet to see in person yet! You turned down one of the most desirable/hard to find raptors on planet earth (at MSRP).Will call and buy the 37” first thing in the morning and then sell on eBay to someone in California for a 15k profit! Thanks for the easy FAST money

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dealership I had a 37 package with for 5k over msrp pulled the rug from under me and sold it. If anyone knows a dealer with a stock order 37 package 5k over, let me know. I wanna trade in my 4runner now due to the trade in value than wait

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad you hate blue interior you have yet to see in person yet! You turned down one of the most desirable/hard to find raptors on planet earth (at MSRP).Will call and buy the 37” first thing in the morning and then sell on eBay to someone in California for a 15k profit! Thanks for the easy money
So I should have bought the truck because others like it and find it desirable?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I should have bought the truck because others like it and find it desirable?
Yes have you ever heard of making money fast? Making cash?(the thing you go to work everyday to accumulate?) Every other thread on this forum is someone wanting a 37” pkg lol

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order 6/11 37package white no sunroof. florIda dealer want it 10k over msrp then took it to 5k. I called ford performance and told them I had fords all my life. Fking Brandon ford had to sell it for msrp now. They ask me for a 5k deposit though all documented so they can pull a last minute on me.
Good luck with your truck. Ford or fp have no say in what your dealer sells for. Brandon ford does not have to sell it to you just so you know. I’m sure they have a long list of people actively calling dealers around the us trying to secure one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc