How do you drive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I generally drive pretty relaxed. The added stress of getting road rage and trying to find the right opening to try and get home faster never pans out in the end. I've noticed that no matter what I do, how mad I get, or how fast I try to get home from work, I always end up getting home within 5-10 minutes of 6:15pm. I'll just drive relaxed, roll the windows down, and listen to music on my way home. And when the ******* in the 2500 Dodge diesel comes roaring by with him 17" exhaust tip sounding like a drowning walrus, I'll smirk and just continue on my way without getting angry after he cuts me off.

Traffic in Houston is like the rising of the sun. It's always going to happen. Life is far to short to get angry over something as simple as that.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I generally drive pretty relaxed. The added stress of getting road rage and trying to find the right opening to try and get home faster never pans out in the end. I've noticed that no matter what I do, how mad I get, or how fast I try to get home from work, I always end up getting home within 5-10 minutes of 6:15pm. I'll just drive relaxed, roll the windows down, and listen to music on my way home. And when the ******* in the 2500 Dodge diesel comes roaring by with him 17" exhaust tip sounding like a drowning walrus, I'll smirk and just continue on my way without getting angry after he cuts me off.

Traffic in Houston is like the rising of the sun. It's always going to happen. Life is far to short to get angry over something as simple as that.

Houston traffic is pretty ******* bad, I don't think it's worse in any of the other large tx cities.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol, do you guys that have posted on this page use manual or drive when in your raptor?

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried manual shifting at TRR this year, but spent the majority of the time in 2nd gear anyway, and once I got to the top of 3rd I'd drop it in drive and forget about it for a while. It did come in handy going down the mountain though. In hindsight I should've tried the Jill Descent too... in 3 years I've never pressed that button once.

On the road I'm always in D.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Houston traffic is pretty ******* bad, I don't think it's worse in any of the other large tx cities.

I lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years. You want bad traffic, go drive in rush over there. Especially before they finished the lane expansion on I-12 and I-10. Houston traffic is a breeze compared to BR lol