Hopefully some advice on what to do...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every Raptor counts towards the dealers allocation and the Ford reps on this site aren't going to be able to help with this question.

Here's the thing... dealerships only get their allocation on a monthly basis. For example, right now, they don't even know how many pieces of allocation they're going to receive during the April wholesale process. Some small dealers* in small markets don't even get one Raptor per month.

You also won't be able to get in touch with the dealerships zone manager yourself, in fact, dealership sales staff typically don't even interact with their zone manager. Communication between zone manager and dealership is generally only between the dealer owner, general manager, and/or sales manager depending on the size of the dealer and how they operate... they're all individually owned and operated.

Long story short... there's really nothing you can do because your sales person doesn't have the answers, the dealership doesn't have the answers, and even Ford doesn't have the answers your looking for at this closing chapter of 1st generation Raptor. The best you can do is have your dealership get in touch with their zone manager and ask if they can get a better idea about what their allocation forecast looks like. I would also ask them how many pieces of Raptor allocation they've received in the past 6 months and how many Raptor orders they have ahead of yours to give you a better idea of how many they typically receive per month and do the math to estimate the wait time on your own. Of course with this, you have to trust and believe what the sales person responds to you with.

* - JB 2014 Raptor SCrew, if you're reading this I suggest you do the same thing. Your ordering dealership is small and probably doesn't get even a single Raptor every month.

Listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about

I'm pretty sure Mark said he hasn't sold any this year but I could be wrong. He told me he had allocation for me and he even cancelled a dealer stock order he had so mine would get pulled. He told me his zone manager said I was looking at late May/early June build date. I will text Mark in the am and have him read this thread Rich :cheers: