Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain, and you can't get internet to work. You need a comp sate for backup in the bunker of yours. '

You must have been a cook in the military, LMAO......:ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I didn't think you were familiar with a hat trick being you're from Columbus.. Hahahaha
No prob man!

Don't talk about my Blue Jackets, we're still in a rebuilding stage, but what about my BUCKEYES!!!! You see that shit today!!!!

Hat Trick, Triple Crown, whatever you want to call it you're a winning ****** in my book still and still okay with me.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So. On the phone wirh century link this morning and a technician will be out on January 5th. Because of the delay there, I will be providing the needed information to @Rookie so that he can do the drawing tonight to avoid further delays.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So. On the phone wirh century link this morning and a technician will be out on January 5th. Because of the delay there, I will be providing the needed information to @Rookie so that he can do the drawing tonight to avoid further delays.

Sounds about right. Lol. We're 9 days out. Different company but I'd imagine management has the same philosophy. Ultimately the customer is who loses. I win because we need to catch up and I work as much as I want. Company wins because they think they're reducing costs.

Anyways, Last chance for some last minute donations! Same time tonight Chris?

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win $500 worth of Rogue Racing goodies!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! You do have a point there. But a cook? Nah, I was a mechanic before it was computerized and you had to know how to diagnose something with your senses...lol

So you were the modern day Macgyver? Then shame on you for not using 'your senses' and fixing your internet. You have your basics: phone line/cooper (4 lines for phone although you use two or 8 wires for category 5 cable), a modem and your computer. Only used phone line since your on top of a mountain.

I know you said mechanic but you had to learn wiring so you should be able to fix your problem. Shame on Century Link for telling you they can't dispatch someone sooner. Don't they know you have people that need you and your internet connection. We're trying to win some cool shit for an amazing cause.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you were the modern day Macgyver? Then shame on you for not using 'your senses' and fixing your internet. You have your basics: phone line/cooper (4 lines for phone although you use two or 8 wires for category 5 cable), a modem and your computer. Only used phone line since your on top of a mountain.

I know you said mechanic but you had to learn wiring so you should be able to fix your problem. Shame on Century Link for telling you they can't dispatch someone sooner. Don't they know you have people that need you and your internet connection. We're trying to win some cool shit for an amazing cause.

Well, if the issue was at the house I could definitely do it myself. However, their "junction" boxes in my area are old and antiquated to say the least and the last three times it has happened I was told mice ate through the lines in one of their boxes down the road or something along those lines.

As for the @Wilson cookies, they will indeed be coming up. We have a good number of raffle items left to put out there. So stay tuned for that one, I fully expect it to raise enough to put the other items to shame.....
:everything:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc