Hitch mounted carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bougbt the cheap ass harbor freight deal on a road trip as a temp fix about 15-20 years ago. I figured for that price I'd just replace it before i needed to use it again.... Long story short, I can't seem to break it.... I also use it as a work platform/workbench/tool carrier on the 3-point hitch on my tractor. NOTE: Do not carry your elk carcass on this rack if you have rear exhaust outlets. (Insert long sad yet hilarious story involving romantic hunting trip, girls first elk, camping in the snow in the camper shell on back of dodge 2500 with a massive gas V10 and sweet sounding aftermarket monster pipes, a small group of laughing state police, an angry game officer, a crying/laughing girlfriend, and a hitch mounted rack of flaming elk parts on the way up the 3 sisters pass....)

Long story short, I highly recommend the cheapy rack. It works just fine and it's easy to stand on