Hilift Loc Rac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushman

Reaction score
Hi-lift loc mount

There is one on this forum. I've seen it mount the jack on the front upper panel of the bed. Looks really clean and easy to get to. I will see if I can find the link.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Here is the one he was talking about. I decided to mount it here to keep it out of the way since I occasionally put an ATV in the bed as well as duck hunting gear.

6u2u4upe.jpg

esyjuhe4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I'm looking for. Is it simply just the Loc Rac you've used (the pics are a tad dark so I can't see properly)?

frazierfreud

Reaction score
that looks to be a 4xrac mounts from hilift. I just ordered a 60" hilift xtreme and the 4xrac. I saw too many bad reviews on the loc rac. I was planning on mounting in the same place. my only question would be about tightening the mounting hardware onto the bed so close to the cab. I don't want to mess with taking the bed off.

any tips on mounting the brackets? looks good!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Did you run it that way at TRR or Raptoberfest?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Yes I did, its lasted awesome through TRR and raptoberfest

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Thats exactly what I'm looking for. Is it simply just the Loc Rac you've used (the pics are a tad dark so I can't see properly)?

that looks to be a 4xrac mounts from hilift. I just ordered a 60" hilift xtreme and the 4xrac. I saw too many bad reviews on the loc rac. I was planning on mounting in the same place. my only question would be about tightening the mounting hardware onto the bed so close to the cab. I don't want to mess with taking the bed off.

any tips on mounting the brackets? looks good!

The mounts are the 4xRac ones turned side ways (can be mounted either way.) I used 2 mini locks on the end of the bolts that come in the 4xrac mounting kit to prevent theft. It comes with 2 plates and wing nuts as well. So I just tighten the wing nuts on top of the 2 plates with a adjustable crescent wrench to keep it in place. Once I get my truck back (finally) I'll take a few more pics. I used a rivet gun and drill to mount it in that location. It does vibrate a tad bit so I'll be welding a gusset to each mount and then down to the bottom of the bed. I plan on welding up a bed rack so I'll probably incorporate the jack mounts into the bed rack to keep them nice and solid. Now I'm not 100% sure the 60" will work there. My hi-lift is the middle length which is 48" I believe. I've never needed any more than 48" for friends or for my raptor. It helped out a ton to travel out the rear suspension enough to install my stage 2 bump stop kit from RPG.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

e4abe2u4.jpg

This was before I added the locks, I drove straight to Walmart and picked a pack of 2 up with 2 keys