highest mileage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am at 65 thousand now, and going up. Can not stop driving the thing. I had to have the graphical user interface of the 11+s.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ryno, I might be mistaken, but I think you are looking for "the Miles Per Gallon" thread, not the Highest Mileage thread. ;-) That being said, I just pasted 131,000 miles this past weekend and averaged 14.3 MPG, setting an all time high for the old girl! Granted it was mostly interstate driving with the cruise control on 78 MPH, but wow, given the low cost of gas, I saw 515 miles to empty when I was under the impression that it stopped at 500 miles (there was an old thread on this years ago).

To answer the question on problems, I should have knocked on wood, because on this trip I had my biggest and only problem to date...the battery died on the keychain remote! lol

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other problems is if you use 4x4 IWE but it's an easy fix if your not stranded alone in a South Dakota winter.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put a 2" leveling kit on my '14 raptor. Notice mileage went down 1-2 mpg. Wtf ! Does this sound correct ??

That does not sound right. I started a thread about changing perch, which lifts front end 1.5 to 2 in. Ask the question about mileage, everyone said no change or no noticeable change. The thread is still out there

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 109,000 miles on my '11 Screw, only notable problem was some tranny work for about $1100 at 80,000.

Buzz

Reaction score
At 289875 km today, about 180,000 miles. Truck is used in a law enforcement role so it sees a mix of blacktop, gravel, mud or arctic Baja action on the muskeg ice roads every shift! Front end is starting to get a bit loose but aside from the worn bushings the truck still feels and runs like new!

Last edited:

DrewP

Reaction score
At 289875 km today, about 180,000 miles. Truck is used in a law enforcement role so it sees a mix of blacktop, gravel, mud or arctic baja action on the muskeg ice roads every shift! Front end is starting to get a bit loose but aside from the worn bushings the truck still feels and runs like new!

Quite an achievement! Would you recommend buying one with around 180K on it? If what you say is true for all Raptors, I'll be scooping one up within the next month! Anything to look out for when talking to the seller (any issues you've had, like transmission, shocks, etc.)? Thanks!

Drew